By the end of this lesson, you’ll be able to talk about your free time and hobbies naturally and clearly in English.
See the full lesson (with text) here:
1. Free time and hobbies vocabulary 0:32
2. What do you like doing? 1:36
3. Adding details to your ideas 3:15
4. Saying why you like or dislike something 6:25
You can learn:
– English vocabulary to talk about hobbies and free time activities.
– How to say what you like or dislike doing.
– How to make your speaking more natural and interesting by adding details about your free time and hobbies.
– Ways to talk about how often you do these free time activities.
– How to make longer answers when talking about your free time in English.
SUBSCRIBE to continue improving your English! https://goo.gl/UUQW8j
Become an OOE member to see our newest lessons before they’re available to the public, and more! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNbeSPp8RYKmHUliYBUDizg/join
Practice a conversation about your hobbies and get feedback from a teacher! Click here: http://bit.ly/ooe-teachers.
See more of our free English lessons here: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/free-english-lessons